From 28 October to 13 December, BNP-Jamaat terrorists set fore to 274 vehicles and 15 buildings. The vehicles included 170 buses, 45 trucks, 23 covered vans, eight motorcycles, and 28 other vehicles.
- On Saturday night, the miscreants stopped the moving minibus in the Comilla-bound lane, beat the passengers and set the minibus on fire.
- Two pick-up vans and two buses were vandalised in the Kakrail area of the capital.
- 10 leaders and activists, including member secretary of District Swechchhasebak Dal, arrested in Brahmanbaria city cocktail blast
- Strike supporters set fire to a bus parked in Savar's Hemayetpur
- BNP took out a torch march in the Konabari area of Gazipur City Corporation. A bus was set on fire.
- Five journalists working in different media outlets were attacked in the Kakrail in the capital while performing their professional duties.
- BNP and Jamaat activists set fire to the police hospital and seven vehicles were burnt. They also torched fire service vehicles, BRTC and Balaka buses and some motorcycles.
- A policeman was killed in a clash with the BNP. Forty-one policemen were also injured.
- Fire breaks out in a fire service vehicle in Shahjahanpur
- Fire broke out at the Balaka Paribahan bus at Kakrail intersection and Malibagh flyover in the capital and the BRTC bus at Kamalapur
- BNP Jamaat activists set fire to the Institution of Diploma Engineers, Bangladesh (IDEB) building and vandalised the chief justice's residence.
- Two pick-up vans and a bus were vandalised on the opposite side of the residence of the Chief Justice and Superintendent of Police (SP) of Dhaka district on Hare Road in the Kakrail area of the capital.
- Cocktail explodes on Dhaka's Dhamrai road by burning tyres
- Activists of BNP, Jubo Dal and Chhatra Dal vandalised and set fire to a passenger bus of SB Paribahan from Magura to Jhenaidah in Magura Bhayna Mor area.
- BNP- Jamaat attack brick kiln workers in Lalmonirhat
- Hartal supporters set fire to a private car at the Atgharia intersection in Bagha upazila of Rajshahi
- Cocktail blast from BNP-Jamaat rally in Sylhet
- One killed as local mob chases bus in Mohammadpur town hall area
- Cocktail blast and attack on police in Faridpur's Saltha
- 35 BNP, Jamaat activists arrested, 5 cocktails recovered
- Two policemen injured after being hit by bricks thrown by picketers during hartal in Laxmipur's Ramgati
- A fire broke out in a bus in The capital's Demra, killing helper Nayeem, 22, while another youth, Rabiul, 25, sustained burn injuries.
- 25 leaders of the Awami League were injured. Bogra district office secretary Al Razi Jewel was injured.
- Three journalists were injured.
- BNP activists set fire to the Awami League office at Enayetpur thana in Sirajganj district.
- Thirty-four policemen were injured. A police vehicle was vandalised in Gazipur. Three police bikes were vandalised.
- 30 buses, 12 autorickshaws, 8 motorbikes, and 5 CNGs vandalized.
- Government vehicles of two UNOs were vandalised. (In Kishoreganj, the government vehicle of Itna Upazila Nirbahi Officer was vandalised in the Sholakia area of the city in the morning and the picketers broke the glass of the vehicle of Sadar Upazila Nirbahi Officer Firoza Parvin in Baghapara Khulaghar area of Bogra. )
- 55 cocktail explosions across the country.
- BNP supporters set fire to two covered vans at Madanpur on Dhaka-Chattogram highway
- BNP activists tried to block the Dhaka-Sylhet highway in the Panchrukhi area of Araihazar. They vandalised two BRTC buses.
- In Raiganj upazila, protesters set fire to a wheat-laden truck. No one was injured in the incident, but the entire truck, including wheat, was burnt.
- Police arrested 14 BNP leaders and activists in a raid at the City Gate area of Chattogram city. Later, based on the information given by them, some cocktails were recovered.
- BNP leaders and activists protest against cocktail blast in capital's Paltan area
- BNP picketers hurled petrol bombs and stones at the Dhaka-bound Maitree Express train leaving Kolkata. During this time, the glass of one of the windows of the Maitri Express train was broken.
- Fire breaks out at goods lorry on Dhaka-Chattogram highway
- Two BNP activists were arrested for catching fire in a long-distance bus of Rimi Paribahan in Savar's Balliapur
- Petrol bombs hurled at Muktijoddha Sangsad and Porjana Union Awami League office near Porjana Bazar in Sirajganj's Shahjadpur
- Five were injured in cocktail blasts at two different places in Naogaon's Atrai and Raninagar upazilas
- Fire breaks out in BRTC bus in Jashore's Monihar area
- Six BNP leaders and activists were arrested with cocktails at Banaripara in the Barishal district
- 10 leaders and activists of Jamaat, BNP and its affiliates were arrested with cocktail bombs and bomb-making equipment in Chuadanga's Alamdanga
- Protesters attack Awami League supporters in the Paisarhat area of Agailjhoma
- Miscreants set fire to a bus parked on the side of the road in Charfashion upazila
- A fire broke out in a passenger bus named Anabil Paribahan in Siddhirganj upazila of Narayanganj.
- Fire breaks out in four buses in New Market, Elephant Road, Gulistan and Saidabad
- Three teenagers were arrested for carpeting roads with shovels, vandalising auto-rickshaws, exploding cocktails, abusing police and robbing an NGO worker's money during picketing in Sirajganj
- BNP leaders and activists took out rallies and pickets in Chittagong's Citygate, Pahartoli and Rahattar Pool areas in support of the blockade.
- Two policemen injured in cocktail blast by BNP-Jamaat activists in Thakurgaon's Pirganj
- Fire breaks out in a pick-up van parked on the side of the road in Chatkhil upazila of Noakhali
- Fire breaks out in two buses parked at Kalamunshi Bazar bus stand in Noakhali's Kabirhat
- A private car was set on fire at Palashi intersection in the capital.
- Fire breaks out in CNG-run auto-rickshaw in MC Bazar area of Sreepur upazila in Gazipur
- Fire breaks out in a passenger bus in Khulna's Rupsa upazila
- Bnp-Jamaat leaders and activists blocked the road by burning tyres on the highway in Amtali of Barguna but later fled after realising the presence of police.
- In Kishoreganj, BNP leaders and activists set tyres on fire picketed them and vandalised the truck.
- Fire breaks out in a bus of Shikar Paribahan in Mirpur
- Protesters set fire to a Mirpur-bound bus at the university
- A passenger bus was set on fire at Banglamotor in the capital.
- Fire breaks out in Chunarughat Upazila Tanti League president Khandaker Kabir Mia's car
- Fire breaks out on road in Ekdala area of Rajshahi-Natore highway
- Supporters set fire to a truck in the Alutila area of Khagrachhari town.
- BNP-Jamaat militants set fire to Awami League office in Sirajganj's Shahjadpur
- BNP-Jamaat activists set fire to a bus in Chattogram's Patenga in the early hours of the morning.
- Two policemen were injured in a cocktail blast in Uttara in the capital. Hassan arrested
- In Bogra, some trucks and covered vans were vandalised and cocktails were hurled at the police by hartal supporters.
- Protesters set fire to a bus of Achim Paribahan in Dhaka's Meradia. Sabuj Mia, 30, a driver of another transport, sustained burn injuries in the fire. The bus driver, Sabbir, was also injured.
- Bnp-Jamaat set fire to three buses in Shyampur, Demra and Mirpur areas of the capital.
- A parked covered van of Shah Cement was set on fire on Narayanganj Link Road
- A passenger bus in the Safipur area of Kaliakoir upazila was set on fire
- A passenger bus of Akash Paribahan was torched near Khilkhet flyover
- Fire breaks out in Dhaka University (DU) bus
- Protesters set fire to a goods truck at the Nandanhat intersection on the Rajshahi-Naogaon highway
- A CNG-run auto-rickshaw was vandalised and set on fire in Feni's Bara Bazar, money was looted and some trucks, covered vans, and CNG were vandalised, drivers beaten up
- Fire breaks out in CNG-run auto-rickshaw at Atura depot area under Panchlaish police station
- Fire breaks out in a passenger bus of Alternative Autoservice Paribahan in Gulistan
- Jagannath University students set fire to the streets of Old Dhaka's Dayaganj intersection
- Jamaat leaders and activists blocked the Dhaka-Joydebpur railway line by setting tyres on fire in the Dhirasram area of Gazipur City Corporation.
- A water-laden lorry parked on a road in Bogra's Shahjahanpur upazila was set on fire.
- BNP-Jamaat terrorists took out a procession and picketed on the Natore-Bogra highway. During this time, a goods truck was attacked.
- Violent protesters set fire to a bus at Chatri Chaumuhani Bazar in Anwara
- A fire broke out in a passenger bus parked near Malibagh Ansar camp.
- Five passenger buses set on fire in Hazaribagh, Tantibazar, Kakli, Mirpur and Dhanmondi
- Around 100-150 BNP cadres vandalised a covered van with iron rods, bamboo and wooden sticks in the Galan area of Kaliganj upazila and poured petrol filled with bottles in their hands and set them on fire.
- A covered van loaded with biscuits was set on fire in Gournadi in Barisal
- A truck loaded with scrap goods was set on fire in Bogura Sadar upazila.
- A fire broke out in front of Pilkhana Gate in the capital's Jigatla.
- Protesters vandalise a passenger bus and three trucks in Rajshahi
- Fire breaks out in CNG-run auto-rickshaw in Barpur Jhopgari area of Sadar upazila of Bogura
- Protest on Dhaka-Khulna highway in Gangavardi area of Faridpur suburb
- BNP senior joint secretary general Ruhul Kabir Rizvi leads picketing and road blockade in the capital
- A covered van of a courier service company was torched in the Sapmara area of Matiranga
- BNP activists vandalised several vehicles, including a bus, in the Madanpur area of Sunamganj-Sylhet road.
- A bus named Asean was set on fire on Jatrabari Madrasa Road in the capital.
- Two BNP men were held with petrol and a lighter for setting a car on fire in the capital's Moghbazar
- Fire breaks out in a passenger bus in Matuail
- BNP leaders and activists block Probortak intersection, Pahartoli DT Road, Oxygen-Kuaish road
- BNP leaders and activists set fire to a truck carrying chicken food on the east side of Jhayil over the bridge in the Jhayil union of Kamarkhand upazila of Sirajganj.
- Bnp-Jamaat activists vandalised and set fire to a Sakura Paribahan bus from the Taltali upazila of Barguna to Dhaka.
- Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) arrested Mostafa, an accused in a case filed over the brutal beating of police constable Amirul Islam alias Parvez, over a BNP rally in the capital's Paltan area on October 28.
- BNP-Jamaat vandals cut about 18 inches off the Bhairab-Mymensingh railway line
- A bus stopped on the side of the road at Charkaua in Barishal Sadar upazila was set on fire.
- Four buses caught fire at Arambagh, Gabtoli, Gulistan and Jatrabari in the capital.
- Two cocktail bombs targeted a private car in front of Babul Tower in Farmgate
- Fire breaks out in front of Narayanganj Chamber of Commerce
- Three buses were set on fire in Mirpur 14, Kafrul and Sher-e-Bangla Nagar areas.
- BNP leaders and activists picketing on roads in different areas of Chattogram including Kotwali, Pahartoli, Panchlaish, Chandgaon, Double mooring
- The miscreants set fire to a bus on the side of the road at Kashipur in the city while the helper was sleeping.
- BNP hurls petrol bomb at a straw-laden car in Natore
- Fire breaks out in a bus in Capital's Tejgaon area
- A fire broke out in a bus of Prajapati Paribahan at Mirpur-10 roundabout in the capital.
- Fire breaks out in Malanch Paribahan bus in Old Dhaka's Sutrapur
- Fire breaks out in Naf Paribahan bus parked in Narayanganj's Siddhirganj
- Miscreants set fire to two buses in Uttara and Banani in the capital.
- Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) has arrested Mamun Majumder, 35, co-organizing secretary of the Chhatra Dal central committee while setting fire to a bus in front of Abdullahpur Palwell Market under Uttara East police station.
- A fire broke out in a bus parked at the new bus stand in Faridpur city.
- Two BNP activists were arrested for preparing to set fire to the Araihazar blockade
- A bus parked at the Baliarpur bus stand on the Dhaka-Aricha highway was torched by local BNP activists
- Fire breaks out at Awami League election campaign office in Sirajganj's Chowhali
- Barisal-Dhaka-bound passenger launch set on fire, Jatiyatabadi Chhatra Dal president Rezaul Karim and his associate arrested
- Fire breaks out in a bus of Shuktara Paribahan in Mirpur
- Three people were arrested for setting fire to a BRTC bus in the Mirpur-10 area of the capital.
- Six arrested for setting fire to a passenger bus of Pratyay Paribahan at Mohammadpur embankment on November 12 night
- Fire breaks out in jute-laden truck in Mohanpur upazila of Rajshahi
- Two buses of Manarat International University caught fire in the Mirpur Embankment area of the capital
- Jatrabari police arrest Jatiyatabadi Jubo Dal general secretary Titu from the Demra area of the capital in connection with a sabotage case
- Eleven fire incidents were reported in 15 hours from 6 pm on Wednesday (November 15) to 9 am on Thursday (November 16).
- A covered van was set on fire at Naya Bazar in the Banpara area of Natore, one in Sylhet Sadar, one in Bogra, one in Bogra, one truck in Dohar Bazar, two buses in Khulshi in Chattogram, one truck in Mohipur in Bogra, one truck in Jhalokati, one truck in Bogra, one minitruck in Shibganj in Chapainawabganj, one in Tangail Sadar and one truck in Tangail Sadar.
- Jamaat-Shibir leaders and activists took out a procession in Maijdi of Noakhali district to protest against the announcement of the election schedule and cancel it.
- After the announcement of the schedule of the 12th national election, miscreants set fire to the railway line by dumping garbage and bamboo in the Bhurulia area of Gazipur City Corporation.
- After the announcement of the schedule of the 12th parliamentary election, there were incidents of car vandalism and cocktail explosion in Habiganj.
- Road set on fire in Sylhet over announcement of schedule
- Police arrest 7 Shibir leaders and activists from Wazirpur in Barishal
- Miscreants set fire to a lorry carrying milk and vandalised a truck in Bogra
- In Narayanganj, activists of The Metropolitan Jubo Dal took out a rally in support of the blockade and burnt tyres on the road.
- Local LEADERS and activists of BNP-Jamaat set fire to a minibus named Taqwa Paribahan in the Safipur area of Kaliakoir upazila of Gazipur.
- BNP worker arrested for setting fire to stone-laden truck in Joypurhat
- Fire breaks out in commuter train at Tangail station
- Fire breaks out in a truck on Dhaka-Rangpur highway in Bogura's Sherpur
- Fire breaks out in front of Jhalokati district social service office
- Fire breaks out in Borak Paribahan bus in Capital's Matuail
- Fire breaks out at a police box in the capital's Press Club area
- Fire breaks out on railway tracks in Dinajpur's Birampur upazila around 8:30 pm on Thursday
- A fire broke out in a bus of Tisha Paribahan parked in the Dhulipara area of Comilla city.
- Jamuna Express train catches fire at Sarishabari in Jamalpur late on Saturday night
- A fire broke out in a bus terminal area on Arakan Road in the Bohaddarhat area of Chattogram city.
- A fire broke out in a Bus of Bihang Paribahan in Dhaka's Kafrul around 7:45 pm.
- Fire breaks out in a pick-up van in Joypurhat
- Fire breaks out in pick-up van in Netrokona's Kendua area
- Fire breaks out in a bus in Comilla
- Fire breaks out in front of LabAid Hospital in Dhanmondi
- Two buses caught fire in Capital's Gulistan and Agargaon Taltala areas
- Strike supporters set fire to a truck in Chattogram's Karnaphuli
- On November 18, a bus of Basumati Paribahan was set on fire in the Kalshi area of Mirpur in the capital.
- In Feni's Mahipal area on the Dhaka-Chattogram highway, a bus was torched by BNP men.
- Cocktail explodes near Awami League central office on Bangabandhu Avenue
- Fire breaks out in front of Anwar Khan Modern Hospital in Dhanmondi
- A fire broke out in a bus on the Natore-Bogra highway at the Bhabaniganj intersection in Natore city
- Cocktail attack on CNG-run auto-rickshaw on Kazi Alauddin Road in the capital
- A fire broke out in a bus in the Udpur area of Godagari upazila on the Rajshahi-Chapainawabganj highway
- Two buses catch fire in Dhanmondi and Jatrabari
- Fire breaks out in a moving truck in Bogra's Nandigram
- A few cocktail bombs exploded in front of the gate of Wari police station in the capital.
- Fire breaks out in Rajshahi's Puthia bus.
- A fire broke out in a bus of Sonali Bank's employees' transport in Motijheel.
- Fire breaks out in a wheat truck in Sirajganj's Kamarkhand.
- Fire breaks out in a bus at Paltan intersection in the capital.
- A two-storey bus from Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation (BRTC) caught fire in the Mirpur-10 roundabout area of the capital.
- A fire broke out in three buses on the Chattogram-Cox's Bazar highway at the Madarbari Model Mosque area in Satkania upazila of Chattogram.
- A pick-up van and a battery-operated auto-rickshaw were vandalised by hartal supporters at Puthiarpar in Sarishabari upazila of Jamalpur.
- Jamaat-Shibir leaders and activists tried to picket by burning tyres on the road in the Kanuchgari area of Bogra city.
- A few cocktails explode on the pavement in front of The Mouchak Market in the capital.
- A cocktail explodes in the Dhaka Metropolitan Sessions Judge's Court area.
- Fire breaks out in front of Nandan Park in Savar's Ashulia
- Fire breaks out in a bus at Jatrabari intersection in the capital
- Two policemen injured in Rajshahi police vehicle attack
- Fire broke out in a bus of Hanif Paribahan in front of the Highway Police Station in Kushtia's Alampur
- Two covered vans caught fire on Dhaka-Mymensingh highway in South Salna area of Gazipur
- An Ajmeri Paribahan bus caught fire at Nightingale Junction in the capital's Vijay Nagar
- At around 1:15 am, the protesters set fire to a truck at City Market in Rajshahi.
- Ambulances, CNG and autorickshaws were set on fire by the BNP terrorists from the volunteer group's torch procession in Subid Bazar area of Sylhet city.
- BNP arson terrorists set fire to 3 buses parked at the filling station in Bonpara of Baraigram upazila of Natore early in the morning.
- A covered van was set on fire in Sylhet's South Surma yesterday morning
- A truck carrying plastic goods caught fire in Habiganj Sadar Upazila
- A bus standing at Mongla EPZ caught fire in Khulna
- At 2.30 am, a cargo truck stopped and caught fire in the Kajla area of Motihar police station in Rajshahi city.
- BNP-Jamaat terrorists poured petrol on a full truck and set it on fire at Kuliarchar in Kishoreganj.
- Dinajpur too. BNP-Jamaat terrorists set fire to a paddy-laden truck in Kaharol of the district.
- BNP-Jamaat sneak attackers set fire to a bus named Rahi Travels standing at the filling station in Naogaon's Mahadevpur.
- A fire broke out in a stopped train at Mohammadpur Dholaikhal area of Ishwardi upazila in Pabna yesterday at 8:30 pm
- A truck was set on fire at Dhirashram Road in Gazipur Sadar around 2:30 PM
- A Rokeya Paribahan bus was set on fire at Fayla Bazar in Rampal, Bagerhat
- A truck was set on fire in Sirajganj's Hatikumrul area around 3:30 pm.
- A bus named Turag Paribahan was set on fire at Dholaipad in Shyampur of the capital around 5:30 am.
- A bus named Minhaj Paribahan was set on fire at Gazipur's Salna around 6:30 am.
- A mini truck caught fire on the highway in Salanga of Sirajganj's Ullapara upazila
- A Raida Paribahan bus caught fire under the bridge near Syedabad Ideal School in the capital
- Blockade supporters set fire to an Asmani Paribahan bus behind Syedabad Karati Tola School of Jatrabari Police Station.
- A Bhuiyan Paribahan bus was set on fire in front of Agargaon Betar Bhavan around 11 pm. The whole bus was burnt
- Protesters set fire to a Padma Plus bus parked on the road at the entrance of Gabtali Bus Terminal.
- This fire broke out at the bus counter in front of Chittagong Dampara Police Lines around 9:30 p.m., the bus driver and helper were burnt.
- Blockade supporters set fire to a moving bus in front of Akbar Shah Mazar in Chittagong city
- Blockadeers set fire to two buses standing in Natore
- BNP-Jamaat terrorists set fire to a bus near the district traffic police box in Chandra Bus Terminal area of the Dhaka-Tangail highway.
- A Victor Classic bus was set on fire by the besiegers behind the police headquarters in the capital at noon
- A Tanzil Transport bus was set on fire by the besiegers at Gulistan Zero Point
- Blockaders set a passenger bus on fire at Jirani in Gazipur.
- An incident of setting fire to a bus parked at the terminal in Dinajpur Sadar Upazila
December 6: On this day, the fire service received reports of fire in 12 vehicles across the country.
- Blockade supporters set fire to a moving bus of Itishah Transport in Savar's Ashulia.
- Blockade supporters set fire to Agrani Bank's staff bus in Khilgaon Taltala area of the capital
- Blockade supporters set fire to a truck loaded with hay on the Dhaka-Rangpur highway at Shahjanpur in Bogra.
- Ekushe set fire to two buses of Express Paribahan which were stopped in the Maniknagar area of the capital
- A bus of Boishakhi Paribahan bus set on fire at Pragati Sarani in North Badda of the capital
December 11: Terrorists of BNP Jamaat set fire to 7 vehicles across the country
- A bus standing on the side of the road at Salahuddin junction on the old Feni-Comilla highway was set on fire at around 9 pm.
- Three auto-rickshaws were vandalized in the Daudpur Khachh Bazar area of Feni city around 10 pm
- A Midline Paribahan bus was set on fire at the Mohammadpur bus stand area around 8:30 pm. Two people, both youth workers, were caught while setting fire and escaping
- A staff bus from Delta Life Insurance caught fire in front of Rajdhani Market in Tikatuli around 10:30 pm.
- A Bangladesh Development Bank (BDBL) staff bus caught fire at Motijheel in Dhaka at around 3:30 p.m.
- In the evening, BNP Jamaat workers set fire to a passenger bus of Itishah Paribahan at the Kabirpur bus stand area of Ashulia on the Nabinagar-Chandra highway.
December 12: On this day, the fire service received news of fire in 4 vehicles across the country
- Fire in a covered van named M/s Samna Transport in the Jhajar area of the Gazipur metropolis
- A bus caught fire in front of the police box under the Hanif flyover in Gulistan at noon on Tuesday
- Fire in a transport bus in Gulistan at 10 am
- A passenger bus named Bangabandhu Airport Paribahan caught fire at Shahbag intersection
- A bus of 'Rajnigandha Paribahan' was set on fire in front of 'Carey Plaza' on Dhanmondi-15 road.