1801Published on September 9, 2022
"International Conference on 4IR for the Emerging Future" will be held during 4-5 November at the Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB), Dhaka organized by the Science and Technology sub-committee of Bangladesh Awami League.
With the insertion of the 4th industrial revolution (4IR) and dramatic transformation in human lifestyle to be fancied, Bangladesh is progressing rapidly and has become the role model of sustainable economic and social growth through digitization. This conference provides a unique opportunity for professionals, scientists, engineers, educators, researchers and students to share their views and thoughts on both the innovative drives of the government to 4IR and exploring emerging technologies that can lead to accomplish a smart Bangladesh by 2041 and implement a hundred-year Delta Plan. While be conducting in a hybrid mode, the talents meet-up from home and abroad will provide unique opportunities to brainstorm on the processes of transformation from the modest to the imagined peak.
Potential authors are invited to contribute their research on Application of 4IR in the domains given bellow but not limited to:
Education Technology (EduTech)
Computer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
ICT and Regional Connectivity
Power and Energy
Space, Geo and Blue Technologies
Disaster Prevention and Recovery Management
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Transportation Engineering and Road Networks
Digital Transformation and FinTech
Climate Change, Mitigation and Adaptation
AgroTech and Agro Economy
Biomedical and Genetic Engineering, Health and Life Science
AI, IoT, Robotics, 5G, Autonomous Vehicles and Mechatronics
Chemical, Leather and Textile engineering
Cyber Security, Professionalism and Ethics
Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain and Business Intelligence
Nanotechnology and Material Science
Cloud and Quantum Computing, 3D Printing
Cyber Physio Technologies and Embedded Systems
Applied Science and Emerging Technologies
Abstract, Bio-data and Poster submission: 30 September 2022
Notification of Acceptance: 10 October
Presentation/Final Poster Submission: 25 October 2022
Professional Registration: Tk. 1000/- or USD 100
Student Registration: Tk. 200/- or USD 50
Paper Submission Guideline:
1. An author will need to register at the conference website to submit abstract. The submitting author will be considered as the corresponding author.
2. After logging in, author shall submit a bio-data (not exceeding 100 words) and an abstract of presentation (not exceeding 300 words).
a. While submitting the abstract, the corresponding author shall select one of the listed topics (not limited) that is relevant to his/her paper.
b. The corresponding author shall provide the names, email addresses, photo, bio-data (and other details if required) of all the authors of the paper in proper sequence (as per the sequence of the authors in the paper).
3. Submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by distinguished researchers/reviewers in the respective fields and authors will be notified about the decisions on their submissions.
4. Authors of the accepted abstracts shall need to submit the presentation within the stipulated timeline. The template of the presentation is available on the website under submission tab. All authors shall strictly follow the template for their submission.
5. Based on the reviewers’ decisions, Abstract of this category will be published in Conference Proceedings and selected for presentation in Technical Sessions.
6. Any post submission queries referring to the manuscript ID could be forwarded to the following email address: [email protected]